- These Booking Conditions are an integral part of the contract for short-term rental of the Apartment concluded between the Guest and the Service Provider.
- Under the rental agreement, the Service Provider agrees to prepare and make available the Apartment on the agreed date according to the booking confirmation, in exchange for the agreed remuneration.
- These terms and conditions for using the apartments constitute an integral part of the Apartment Rental Agreement, concluded between the Guest and Holiday City Natalia Wozniak , 78-100 Kołobrzeg, Sienkiewicza Street 28 C/9, NIP (tax identification number): 967 110 80 48, acting as a party to the rental agreement for leisure, tourist stay.
- Before making a reservation and entering into a rental agreement, the Client agrees to read these Terms and Conditions. Making a reservation is equivalent to accepting the Terms and Conditions.
- Reservations can be made using a tele-information system. In such a case, it is prohibited for the Customer to provide unlawful content.
- Find the current offer of Apartments for short term tourist rental with their detailed description at www.holidaycity.pl.
- The Customer can book an Apartment in the following ways:
- on-line, through the website www.holidaycity.pl
- by e-mail to: email@example.com
- by phone, at +48 667 843 076
5. After booking the Apartment using the online booking system, by e-mail , or by phone, the Customer will receive to his electronic mailbox an e-mail confirmation of the booking made (reservation number, date of stay, reservation price, method of payment, reservation cancellation conditions according to the selected offer at www.holidaycity.pl, and other information. In case of not receiving the booking confirmation, the Customer should contact Holiday City by telephone.
6. Apartment can be booked for a period of at least 1 day, which is also the minimum term of the rental agreement.
Changes or cancellation of the reservation by Holiday City
- Reservation change by Holiday City is possible only in case of force majeure preventing the apartment rental. Force majeure is understood as natural calamity, fire, and the interruption in providing gas, electricity, heating energy or water to the apartment by the supplier. In such a case, Holiday City will offer the Guest to stay on another date or withdraw from the contract and refund the deposit paid.
- Holiday City reserves the right, in case of failure or fortuitous events in the apartment, to provide a replacement apartment of parameters similar to the booked apartment. If no agreement is made to swap the apartment, the contract shall be amended and Holiday City shall be obliged to refund the amount charged to the Guest.
Changes or cancellation of reservation by the customer
- A change of reservation date/ apartment is subject to the availability of another date and/or apartment selected by the Customer.
- When changing the date, the rental price may change depending on the prices, which are conditioned by the seasonal pricing.
- The Customer can make changes to the reservation up to 14 days before the scheduled arrival.
Guests can pay for their stay in one of the following ways:
- Online transfer using the payment system at www.holidaycity.pl (additional fee may apply)
- Direct transfer to Holiday City’s bank account
- Payment card - using the payment system at www.holidaycity.pl
- Cash or payment card on site
- All prices offered by Holiday City are expressed in Polish Zloty and include the currently applicable VAT.
- The fee for reserved services is calculated according to the Price List valid on the date of booking.
- The fee paid by the Guest does not include the tourist tax.
- Charges for utilities (water, gas, electricity, heating) are included in the cost of stay.
- The fee does not include additional services such as additional change of bed linen and towels, stay of a pet, cleaning at the guest’s request, etc.
- At the guest’s request, Holiday City can issue an invoice, if the guest makes such a request and provides invoice details.
- A fee of 30 zł will be charged for checking in between 22:00 and 23:59, and 60 zł for checking in after 24:00.
Rules of stay
- Standard hotel day starts at 15:00 on the day of arrival and lasts until 10:00 on the day of departure.
- Guests are required to notify Holiday City of their arrival time no later than 1 day before the arrival date. Notification can be made by phone or email.
- Check-in and key handover takes place directly at the booked apartment. All check-in and key handover details are sent with the booking confirmation via email by a Holiday City employee or arranged by phone.
- The specific time of departure and return of keys are arranged with an employee of Holiday City. The guest is obliged to leave the property in a condition not worse than the condition in which he received it.
- The guest undertakes to use the apartment as intended, not to remove from the apartment any of its equipment and decorations, and not to duplicate the keys to the apartment given to him for the duration of his stay.
- The Guest shall be held financially responsible for any damage or destruction of furnishings and technical equipment caused by him or his visitors. In such case, Holiday City reserves the right to charge the Guest an amount equivalent to the loss incurred (this amount includes the need to accommodate the next guest if the apartment cannot be restored to its previous condition by the time of the guest’s arrival) and to charge the Guest’s credit card for the damage caused after the Guest’s departure.
- The guest is obliged to secure the apartment each time they leave it by locking the windows and the front door.
- The Guest receives 1 set of keys to the apartment. In case of losing the keys the guest is charged with the amount of the fee for the replacement of lost keys/remote control to the entrance gate.
- The Guest is obliged to observe the facility’s quiet hours at night, health and safety, and fire protection rules. From 22:00 to 07:00, any behaviour disturbing the rest of the residents is prohibited. In the event of a justified complaint lodged with Holiday City due to the Guest’s behaviour in the apartment, the person representing Holiday City has the right to terminate the contract with immediate effect without any obligation to refund the remaining reservation period.
- The Guest is obliged not to keep certain animals in the apartment, unless otherwise agreed with Holiday City.
- In the event of a flagrant or hooligan violation of the principles set forth in these rules, Holiday City has the right to withdraw from the contract with immediate effect and remove the client and his/her companions, assisted by the Police.
- Holiday City shall not be held legally and civilly liable for claims in the event of accidents, injuries, or death of Guests or third parties on the apartment premises during the Guest’s stay. Holiday City is fully exempt from such liability.
- Holiday City is not responsible for items left in the apartment.
- During the stay, the number of persons staying in the property must not exceed the number of persons indicated in the reservation. In case of violation of this point, Holiday City has the right to terminate the contract with immediate effect without any obligation to refund the remaining period of the reservation or impose a penalty of 200 zł/day.
- Holiday City is not responsible for any inconvenience caused during the Guest’s stay due to: construction or finishing works that may be carried out on the premises where the apartment is located and around it, interruption, for reasons beyond Holiday City’s control, of the supply of utilities (including electricity, water, central heating), noise emissions from the neighbouring properties.
- Smoking is strictly prohibited in the apartment – Guests will be charged 500 zł for violation.
- Extension of stay must be reported not later than 14:00 on the day preceding the date of expiry of the period covered by the reservation. Extension of stay is only possible if free apartments are available. Unagreed extension of the Guest’s departure time is equivalent to payment for the next day.
The rental agreement concluded with Holiday City covers only the rental of the apartment. Access, boarding, and organization of the duration of stay are the sole responsibility of the guest.
Holiday City allows guests to stay with a dog up to 5kg, only in selected apartments. To make an arrangement it is necessary to contact us by phone or email. Guests are fully responsible for any damage caused by the pet. The fee for staying with a pet is 20 PLN per night.
We wish you a pleasant stay!